- What are the Zorbs?
- Zorbs are land bubbles that allow you to roll around on land inside a large inflated padded Bubble on grass or a smooth non-abrasive surface.
- How do they work?
- The Zorbs are giant Land Bubbles that have an 8.5 outer dimension and an inner dimension of 5.9 ft. We simply put you in, then tightly secure the netting on the Bubble, and you're off! You can race your friends, try to bang into each other, or roll down one of our ramps.
- Are they safe?
- Definitely! Patrons are secured inside the Bubble with netting so they cannot fall out. The ride is typically 2-5 minutes, but the bubble is not sealed so there is no limit on oxygen inside the Land Bubble.
- Who can participate?
- Anyone who is ages 3 and up. We recomment that only healthy individuals without medical conditions, under 250 lbs participate. Two children under 50 lbs each may ride in the Bubble together. It is not suitable for anyone suffereing from any heart condition, high blood pressure, or epilepsy.
- You must not ride if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, pregnant, undergoing any medical treatment, have any neck or back conditions, have had an operation or conditoin within the past twelve months that will affect your ability to participate in such an activity. You must not bring anything sharp into the Zorbs and you must not be waring a cast or any other medical devise.
- Where can I do this great activity?
- We supply an Arena for your event, or we can operate in an enclosed, safe flat surface area such as a park or large grass yard. Zorbs are great for corporate events, team building, and parties!
- Call us now to set up your next Zorb party! 714.508.3690
The Bubble Rollers™ is a new phenomenon in the USA and we are looking to increase our locations.
If you are interested in securing your own location, call us at 714.508.3690
Available areas include: